How career pathways help students, businesses and educators

| May 18, 2016

By Lisa Irish • Arizona Education News Service • Arizona School Boards Association

With restored funding for high school career and technical education, the focus of Arizona education and industry leaders is now on creating clear roadmaps for young people that show them there is more than one road they can take to develop a successful career.

“Only about 30 percent of young adults nationally end up getting a college degree, so right away you can see that approach is leaving out about 70 percent of young people,” said Bill Symonds, director of Arizona State University’s Global Pathways Institute.

…Read the full article HERE

Please see related story:

Tags: ,

Category: Education

Comments are closed.