Nominate them for the 2017 Out-Of-School Time Awards of Excellence! Submit your nominations Monday, March 27th – Friday, April 28th here
Winners will receive:
- $1,000 cash
- an engraved award, presented at the 2017 Arizona Out-Of-School Time Conference
- a Certificate of Recognition from Governor Doug Ducey
- 3 free registrations to AzCASE trainings in 2018
- Outstanding Out-Of-School Time Professional
- Outstanding Out-Of-School Time Program
- Melanie McClintock Leadership Award
Contact AzCASE at (602) 734-5434 x102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information, including rules and guidelines, nomination forms, and tips for writing a successful nomination.
Click on the picture or the link here to watch a video about one of last year’s winners!